The range of projects undertaken by Bridge Street Consulting have included:
- Development of an integrated market entry and ramp-up strategy for a $5.6bn motorway project in Brisbane.
- Devised strategies to repositioning an emerging technology-based business and development of business growth plans.
- Development of an integrated market entry strategy for a new toll road in the Bay of Plenty – the largest road infrastructure project in NZ.
- Development of market entry strategies and strategic partnerships for a start-up online based business.
- Developed market entry strategies for a major new motorway in Brisbane’s South West suburbs (opening in 2015).
- Developed the group branding strategy for a major road infrastructure operator in South East Queensland.
- Facilitated the development of the 3 year strategic marketing plan for the business banking arm of a major Australian bank.
- Working closely with the CEO and Board, devised strategies to drive patronage growth for two tolled roads on Sydney’s north shore resulting in a significant uplift in usage rates,
- Facilitated the development of the 3 year strategic business plan for a major financial services provider and supported members of the leadership team to devise and deliver specific delivery plans.
- Developed and delivered an innovative Corporate Values Program for a leading financial services provider.
“…a pragmatic approach that resulted in a plan where the strategy readily translated into measurable outcomes for our business”